Welcome to a Quake fan-site offering a complete-as-can-be singleplayer map archive with an accompanying install & launcher tool, several rather messy archives (engines, tools, wads, multiplayer maps, websites) and a variety of articles, knowledge and help.
The latest singleplayer maps
- A user commented on red777: This map deserves an(...) 27 minutes ago.
- A user rated red777 a 5/5 28 minutes ago.
- A user re-rated quoth2pt2full a 5/5 30 minutes ago.
- A user rated dopa a 5/5 174 minutes ago.
- A user commented on kellmet1: Solid 4/5 map.(...) 296 minutes ago.
- A user rated kellmet1 a 4/5 297 minutes ago.
- A user commented on koohoo: This map made me won(...) 576 minutes ago.
- A user rated koohoo a 4/5 576 minutes ago.
- A user commented on kaahoo1a: I found myself feeli(...) 753 minutes ago.
- A user rated kaahoo1a a 5/5 753 minutes ago.
The 5 minute Quake guide
Guides and Help
- Multiplayer todo
Follow, share, love
- New Q1SP: Infernal Ascent by ubiquitous (2016/09/21 19:44)Icantthinkofanickname says: Newcomer to the Q1SP scene ubiquitous has released a map called Infernal Ascent. It is a mixed-themed vertical climb, which the author describes as follows:Occasionally claustrophobic 90s style map with a mix of themes. The underlying "story" is that you are in some kind of base environment built in such a way that you must climb through three increas...
- New Q1SP: Requiem by Gotshun (2016/08/30 20:46)gotshun says: Go to quaketastic and down load Requiem.zip This is my first release to the public, so I hope you guys enjoy playing. Any feed back, good or bad helps me understand what your looking for when it comes to game play. Any questions, post Attn: Gotshun. I made maps way back and stopped for several years. Then I was looking around on utube and saw Daz playing CZG's Honey. From that moment on I've had the itch. These maps are designed with the Honey theme. I dedicate these maps to CZG ...
- New Q1SPs: Func Map Jam 7 - Back to Base & Oblivion Newton John (2016/08/24 20:02)negke says: A new map jam pack has been released: Func Map Jam 7 - Back to BaseThe pack follows a Base theme and features five small to medium-sized levels by various authors, some of which add some unique twists to the gameplay. A skill selection/start hub map is included as well.
- Problem with in-game messages (2016/09/27 06:40)
- Funny things you tried in Quake (2016/09/26 04:23)
- Quake 1 Player (2016/09/26 03:06)
- New Q1SP: Infernal Ascent by ubiquitous (2016/09/22 07:29)
- Quakespasm "Spiked" --- big feature set! (2016/09/21 21:28)