You are not logged in.

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Are you human or robot? If you have trouble, mail to spirit åt quaddicted døt c

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Manjimbo
2019-04-08 18:52:44

Lol I dare you to play all of them back to back. Livestream it.

Lane Powell
2019-04-07 01:11:57

Play them in reverse chronological order so there's a chance you'll get to mine before death takes you. ;)

SpO0n
2019-04-06 12:03:30
** wrote:

It would certainly take a LONG time considering there are, what, 1000+ releases and many of them containing multiple maps. Some maps take five minutes to play, others up to 30 or sometimes even 60+ minutes. So playing every single map is quite an undertaking to say the least.

Im gonna commit to it no matter how long it takes.

2019-04-06 09:19:14

It would certainly take a LONG time considering there are, what, 1000+ releases and many of them containing multiple maps. Some maps take five minutes to play, others up to 30 or sometimes even 60+ minutes. So playing every single map is quite an undertaking to say the least.

SpO0n
2019-04-04 23:51:39

Ya know with the recent things in the pc gaming market and Qc not being as great as I imagined it to be, i was wandering around Quaddicted and thought to myself:

How long would it take to finish ALL custom community made maps for Quake available on Quaddicted ?

Should install the whole Archive of maps and the required mods ( if they have ) on my SSD and have a huuh amount of fun for the rest of my life ? Do you people think It’d be a good idea?

I also would like to rate every map.

and i need the link for the whole archive...

Board footer