#51 2014-07-12 18:27:19

jackieben

Re: Quakespasm questions

In Windows (notepad, etc) with a hungarian layout, pressing "Alt Gr + 3" 2 times produces "^^" (two "^")
Pressing it only once produces no character, so I guess "Alt Gr + 3" pressed for the second time gives a different keycode than when it is pressed first. It's the same deal with some "Alt Gr + 0-9", and probably other keys too.

So the above thing might be caused by the imput handling mechanism of the Windows version of sdl? Maybe it relies on the method of Windows, or DirectX?

#52 2014-07-20 00:29:07

AAS

Does anybody know how to disable dead bodies disappearance?
I want to see areas where I already been full of gore and dead bodies, but they become sterile clean somehow just after few seconds :/

#53 2014-07-20 07:45:42

Spirit
Administrator

By default it does not remove dead bodies so you must be playing some mod that does it.

#54 2014-07-20 09:14:55

AAS

Indeed, turned out it was Quoth's "feature" - http://tomeofpreach.wordpress.com/quoth … e-removal/ (ohhh, I hate this mod with a passion).
After the death monsters starts to submerge into the ground and then simply disappears.

Exactly same thing happens in https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/fmb_bdg2.html maps ... this behavior is disappointing.

#55 2016-08-21 03:41:00

bfg666

Sorry to up a 2-year-old topic (looky here, it just learned to walk!) and this might seem like a stupid/n00b/both question, but can QS handle RTlights? I was under the impression that not.

#56 2016-08-26 23:39:38

gotshun

Hello gentleman. Need some help. I was so impressed with CZG's  "Honey and Saint" maps, That I decided to remake them in honor of CZG. I have been playing his maps for several years now. This guy is an artist when it comes to level design. So how do I submit the maps I made for you guys to play? I would enjoy getting feed back on my maps. Thanks for your time :)

#57 2016-08-28 16:04:48

bfg666

gotshun wrote:

So how do I submit the maps I made for you guys to play?

I think you need to ask the site admin. BTW, you're in the wrong thread here. This is the Quakespasm subsection, for questions regarding the engine of the same name.

#58 2016-08-28 21:15:10

gotshun

Thanks bfg666. I spoke with Daz about this and he directed me as to were to go to upload my maps. He told me Spirit eventually gets around to submitting them. So I guess we have to wait. Look for Requiem.zip file in maps. I'm new to getting my maps out for the public to play so please have patience with me. Pete D.  AKA (Gotshun)

Last edited by gotshun (2016-08-29 01:57:37)

#59 2016-08-30 04:54:23

bfg666

gotshun wrote:

Look for Requiem.zip file in maps.

I will, and welcome. Always good to have new blood popping up on the scene with new Quake maps for us to play. I'm currently learning Trenchbroom, so I guess I'll have something to upload too, eventually. Does your map title have anything to do with Requiem: Avenging Angel?

Board footer