You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-04 23:51:39

SpO0n

long term Plan to play all available maps

Ya know with the recent things in the pc gaming market and Qc not being as great as I imagined it to be, i was wandering around Quaddicted and thought to myself:

How long would it take to finish ALL custom community made maps for Quake available on Quaddicted ?

Should install the whole Archive of maps and the required mods ( if they have ) on my SSD and have a huuh amount of fun for the rest of my life ? Do you people think It’d be a good idea?

I also would like to rate every map.

and i need the link for the whole archive...

#2 2019-04-06 09:19:14

Re: long term Plan to play all available maps

It would certainly take a LONG time considering there are, what, 1000+ releases and many of them containing multiple maps. Some maps take five minutes to play, others up to 30 or sometimes even 60+ minutes. So playing every single map is quite an undertaking to say the least.

#3 2019-04-06 12:03:30

SpO0n

** wrote:

It would certainly take a LONG time considering there are, what, 1000+ releases and many of them containing multiple maps. Some maps take five minutes to play, others up to 30 or sometimes even 60+ minutes. So playing every single map is quite an undertaking to say the least.

Im gonna commit to it no matter how long it takes.

#4 2019-04-07 01:11:57

Lane Powell

Play them in reverse chronological order so there's a chance you'll get to mine before death takes you. ;)

Last edited by Lane Powell (2019-04-07 19:34:48)

#5 2019-04-08 18:52:44

Manjimbo

Lol I dare you to play all of them back to back. Livestream it.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you human or robot? If you have trouble, mail to spirit åt quaddicted døt c

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Board footer