#1 2020-05-01 00:10:34

timbob

lost quake mod

Anyone remember a star wars phantom menace type mod, I remember it had you fighting against a bot controlled Darth Maul, there was only one level which was a series of platforms you both jumped to and from trying to strike each other with your lightsaber. Been looking all over for it but haven't been able to locate it.

#2 2020-05-02 08:52:12

Hal

Re: lost quake mod

Closest I could find is this, but it's just a demo. Can't seem to load the level as a proper one and then fight an AI, the map is just empty.

2uoMbAj.png
YYwVKmY.png
5EU3cRk.png

Star Wars Duel of the Fates
Non-Playable Rolling Demo Release
        *21/10/99*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yUJAXp … YBWCvEGT4a

Last edited by Hal (2020-05-02 08:55:34)

#3 2020-05-03 21:19:06

timbob

I'm going to dig out my old hard drives this week if I come across it I'll try to get it uploaded.

#4 2020-06-14 17:59:05

OleBumma

timbob wrote:

I'm going to dig out my old hard drives this week if I come across it I'll try to get it uploaded.

sadly I'm not familiar with the mod you requested, or any of the Star Wars dedicated mods. I don't have a single clue where to start from to find it for you. one thing I could suggest is watch some of those "best Quake mods" type of videos and see if it's there.

if you ever get around lookin through your hard drives could you please also take a look if you can find any of the content I requested in this thread?
https://www.quaddicted.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=710

lots of old stuff that hasn't been archieved with the most recent mirror images is so difficult to find these days.

Last edited by OleBumma (2020-06-14 18:05:20)

#5 2020-11-15 03:33:41

Asaki

Yeah, it was definitely Duel of the Fates, by Akuma (and friends!).

I don't know if it ever got further than the demo. If I ever had it downloaded, I'm sure I lost it a few hard drive crashes ago.

Board footer