#26 2021-11-25 19:28:35

triple_agent

Re: Alkaline 1.1: the Thanksgiving update :)

I think language barrier brings a lot of confusion to this conversation.

#27 2021-11-25 20:52:44

Andrew

I didn't complain. Just added my opinion. I liked the new level with jumping boots. You've done a good job. And I heard you from the first message. Don't be offended. )))

I understand perfectly well what they are writing to me here and I do not impose myself with my proposals. It's probably me writing phrases with mistakes. These are just my suggestions. I repeat again - no offense guys. )))

Last edited by Andrew (2021-11-25 20:56:32)

#28 2021-11-26 04:02:59

triple_agent

@'Andrew', momentarily it could look like you were offended that they decided not to include your option offers, while you commented on the changelog, regarding visual assets. I think that if you are using some translator machine and are translating from a foreign language to contemporary lingua franca, it would be good to have that information transparently put in your forum description - if some kind of stamp, visible under each post, was available - because it may affect the reception of what you write.

Last edited by triple_agent (2021-11-26 04:22:50)

#29 2021-11-26 07:30:48

Spirit
Administrator

Guys, all around, stop assuming bad things and start assuming positive intentions. No one benefits from bickering or snide remarks. We all like this game, maybe in different aspects, right?

#30 2021-11-26 15:33:48

Andrew

I didn't mean to offend anyone at all. Can the administrator delete all messages with our verbal battles? I didn't even think that people could react so painfully to my neutral and harmless criticism and suggestions. I use Yandex Translator to speed up typing and make sure to check its translation.

By the way! The animation of the super nail gun and its model were done great! It's a pity there is not enough smoke from the barrels after shots like in Quake 1.5.

May peace come with you, friends!

Last edited by Andrew (2021-11-26 15:38:14)

#31 Yesterday 02:31:58

bmFbr

Andrew wrote:

I didn't mean to offend anyone at all. Can the administrator delete all messages with our verbal battles? I didn't even think that people could react so painfully to my neutral and harmless criticism and suggestions. I use Yandex Translator to speed up typing and make sure to check its translation.

By the way! The animation of the super nail gun and its model were done great! It's a pity there is not enough smoke from the barrels after shots like in Quake 1.5.

May peace come with you, friends!

Ok, no problem. I know it's easy to get the wrong tone in online conversations unfortunately, plus language barrier can also be an issue sometimes.
No hard feelings :)

#32 Yesterday 16:28:41

Alex Ros

Too much talkin. You better be playin!
New monsters are pretty cool. Alive mine is my favourite!

qe0SCAs.png

ac48hL1.png

xuxMyj7.png

NJdRwdO.png

Gc4XB2A.png

kYQgTqA.png

#33 Yesterday 16:30:08

Alex Ros

Also pulse rifle is much better now. Initially it was not SOOO satisfying

#34 Today 08:21:17

Andrew

So everything has been passed for a long time since the release of version 1.0. The new levels of version 1.1 have also already been passed last week. )))
I don't just talk like that, but I speak only after I've gone through everything and made my conclusions.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I've already seen the map "Logistics of Chaos" somewhere before.
But whatever I say or criticize everything is done very well and interestingly!

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you human or robot? If you have trouble, mail to spirit åt quaddicted døt c

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Board footer