#127 2020-05-03 10:55:23

negke
Moderator

Re: Tracking new releases

#128 2020-05-03 16:44:57

Spirit
Administrator

Re: Tracking new releases

Uploaded:
hellrev.zip
loqec.zip
xl4.zip

#129 2020-05-03 20:37:46

Gioyo3aa
Member

Re: Tracking new releases

Oxyblack Fortress, Heresy's fantastic new AD map: http://www.quaketastic.com/files/ad_heresp1.zip

Details here on Func: http://celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61882

Last edited by Gioyo3aa (2020-05-04 06:49:55)

#130 2020-05-05 08:28:34

Gioyo3aa
Member

Re: Tracking new releases

#131 2020-05-08 11:36:40

Gioyo3aa
Member

Re: Tracking new releases

Another one, you say? Here you go, good sir. Network Unreachable, by Juz: http://www.quaketastic.com/files/single … d_juz1.zip

#132 2020-05-15 17:07:29

Spirit
Administrator

Re: Tracking new releases

Uploaded:
ad_heresp1.zip
ad_juz1.zip
aerovit.zip
sincinch.zip
loqec.zip

#133 2020-05-23 12:20:37

Quaker
Guest

Re: Tracking new releases

Hi,

Spirit wrote:

Uploaded:
ad_heresp1.zip
ad_juz1.zip
aerovit.zip
sincinch.zip
loqec.zip

will these be added to the injector?

Cheers.

#134 2020-05-25 14:45:25

Stylaphone
Member

Re: Tracking new releases

Escape from Quakertraz | single player | quake1 map:
http://www.quaketastic.com/files/single … ps/efq.zip

Last edited by Stylaphone (2020-05-28 13:40:43)

#135 2020-05-27 13:42:41

Cocerello
Member

Re: Tracking new releases

Stylaphone, isn't that one a beta map? You advertised it on Func_msgboard as such.

EDIT: it is a release, Stylpahone had a missunderstanding on Func.

Last edited by Cocerello (2020-05-28 08:14:40)

#136 2020-05-28 09:37:59

Armitage Shanks
Member

Re: Tracking new releases

Stylaphone wrote:

Escape from Quakertraz | single player | quake1 map:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r5OXy … fHvWoBCA-e


Do like this.Only found one secret but I do like it how the secret room has a familiar look about it.

Thanks!

Last edited by Armitage Shanks (2020-05-28 09:39:36)

#137 2020-05-28 16:19:04

Cocerello
Member

Re: Tracking new releases

There is some more new maps, Schabrackentapir :)

Apart from Stylaphone's a few posts before. Yes, it is the last version.
http://www.quaketastic.com/files/single … ps/efq.zip
http://celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61896

Quake Builder Community Blockout #1 by Artistical, Burnham, Cocerello, Greenwood, Ish, Markie Music (base blockout), nolcoz, PalmliX, PoolboyQ, quasiotter, Rhoq, Shamblernaut, Strangework, Voidforce and zigi
(at least one of them needs extended limits)
http://www.quaketastic.com/files/qbb1-REVISED.zip
http://celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61889

Witch House Mixtape by CZG
https://t.co/w9naABAvSa (if it needs a different hosting tell me)
http://celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61890

Hushed Walls, by iYago. It is his first Quake map.
http://www.quaketastic.com/files/hush.zip
http://celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61892

Forgotten Fortress by Jpal. Needs bsp2 to play.
http://www.quaketastic.com/files/single … /jpqm3.zip
http://celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61893

Last edited by Cocerello (2020-05-28 16:28:12)

#138 2020-06-01 08:35:17

Spirit
Administrator

Re: Tracking new releases

Thanks Cocobello et al.!

Uploaded:
efq.zip
hush.zip
jpqm3.zip
ou.zip
qbb1-REVISED.zip

#139 2020-06-01 15:19:37

negke
Moderator

Re: Tracking new releases

Sigh, fell for it again... Spirit: please lowercase qbb1-REVISED.zip and delete the existing database entry, so it can be re-added properly.

#140 2020-06-01 15:57:07

Spirit
Administrator

Re: Tracking new releases

Oh for tarbabies' sake.

'qbb1-REVISED.zip' -> 'qbb1-revised.zip' DONE

#141 2020-06-01 18:28:52

Qk
Guest

Re: Tracking new releases

Spirit wrote:

Oh for tarbabies' sake.

'qbb1-REVISED.zip' -> 'qbb1-revised.zip' DONE

Now it gives a zero length file error...

Cheers.

#142 2020-06-01 21:12:42

Spirit
Administrator

Re: Tracking new releases

Oops, sorry Stylaphone. I missed that the earlier link was a different map from efq.zip. That's just one reason why Google Drive links are terrible...

Uploaded:
escape from quakertraz.zip

and if that does not work because of spaces I will be on my recluse island again.

Qk: What, where, how?

#143 2020-06-02 10:58:38

Qk
Guest

Re: Tracking new releases

Hi,

Spirit wrote:

and if that does not work because of spaces I will be on my recluse island again.

Qk: What, where, how?

An error. On the injector. Installing both qbb1-revised or qbb1-REVISED.

Installing qbb1-revised: File Error
Installing qbb1-REVISED: File Error

PS: "I will be on my recluse *islands* again."

Cheers.

#144 2020-06-02 11:12:57

Cocerello
Member

Re: Tracking new releases

Spirit wrote:

Oops, sorry Stylaphone. I missed that the earlier link was a different map from efq.zip. That's just one reason why Google Drive links are terrible...

Uploaded:
escape from quakertraz.zip

They are both the same files, and even the timestamps on the files inside seem to be the same.

Last edited by Cocerello (2020-06-02 11:55:00)

#145 2020-06-02 15:37:31

negke
Moderator

Re: Tracking new releases

That's good, because I wouldn't have added the file with the spaces anyway as something like that doesn't work with the database system. Now, if only Spirit would delete the duplicate file again...

#146 2020-06-02 16:59:02

Stylaphone
Member

Re: Tracking new releases

Hey Spirit

Not really sure what is wrong but if it is any help, here is the link to the main .zip from quaketastic.

Link:
http://www.quaketastic.com/files/single … ps/efq.zip

#147 2020-06-02 17:18:12

Spirit
Administrator

Re: Tracking new releases

Yeah, time for the island again.

#148 2020-06-30 22:10:26

Juz
Member

Re: Tracking new releases

#149 2020-07-01 20:22:57

Spirit
Administrator

Re: Tracking new releases

Uploaded:
noepisode4.zip
ad_ctj_1.zip

Juz: please only post direct, downloadable URLs here. Thanks :)

#150 2020-07-03 11:33:53

Qk
Guest

Re: Tracking new releases

Will they be added to the injector?

Cheers.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit
Are you human or robot? If you have trouble, mail to spirit åt quaddicted døt c

Checking if this is requested by a real person and not an automated program.

Board footer