Welcome to a Quake fan-site offering a complete-as-can-be singleplayer map archive with an accompanying install & launch tool, several rather messy archives (engines, tools, wads, multiplayer maps, websites) and a variety of articles, knowledge and help.
The latest singleplayer maps
The 5 minute Quake guide
Guides and Help
- Multiplayer todo
Follow, share, love
- Map review system source code released (2013/05/17 17:28)Spirit says: In hopes of active collaboration I have open-sourced the code behind https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/https://github.com/SpiritQuaddicted/Quaddicted-reviewsCareful, it is ugly.See the wishlist for ideas if you know PHP and want to contribute.
- Two new Q1SPs: Terracity and Cubes of Brown by Qmaster (2013/05/13 16:51)negke says: Yet another two new releases: Terracity, a huge underground necropolis in a Medieval/terracotta theme, and Cubes of Brown, a small blocky brown brick map, both by Qmaster.
- New Q1SP: Midnight Stalker by sock (2013/05/11 12:39)negke says: This is what happens when sock can't sleep at night and decides to pass the time by doodling around in a map editor:Midnight Stalker, a medium-sized metal/runic map following the same stylistic trademarks as stock E3M6, featuring a built-in skill selection room, many secret areas, and even custom medieval items.
- Map review system source code released (2013/05/17 17:28)
- Quakespasm Quake Demo Question (2013/05/14 19:12)
- Two new Q1SPs: Terracity and Cubes of Brown by Qmaster (2013/05/13 16:51)
- New Q1SP: Midnight Stalker by sock (2013/05/11 12:39)
- Quake Injector feedback (2013/05/11 07:05)