Welcome to a Quake fan-site offering a complete-as-can-be singleplayer map archive with an accompanying install & launcher tool, several rather messy archives (engines, tools, wads, multiplayer maps, websites) and a variety of articles, knowledge and help.
The latest singleplayer maps
- A user rated lpqsp1 a 4/5 20 minutes ago.
- A user rated lpqsp1 a 3/5 34 minutes ago.
- A user commented on nehahra: Wow. This is actual(...) 172 minutes ago.
- A user rated toa a 5/5 175 minutes ago.
- A user commented on toa: bfg666, the quad is (...) 176 minutes ago.
- A user rated nehahra a 2/5 183 minutes ago.
- A user commented on shadowgl: Very much enjoyed th(...) 230 minutes ago.
- A user re-rated shadowgl a 5/5 238 minutes ago.
- A user rated shadowgl a 4/5 238 minutes ago.
- A user re-rated infernal_v14 a 3/5 375 minutes ago.
The 5 minute Quake guide
Guides and Help
- Multiplayer todo
Follow, share, love
- New Q1SP: The Bonehoard by Lane Powell (2016/10/01 09:52)negke says: Another newcomer level has been released: The Bonehoard by Lane Powell.It is a large Quoth-based map with a strange blood and bone fortress inside some canyon interspersed with void areas.Download...
- New Q1SP: Infernal Ascent by ubiquitous (2016/09/21 19:44)Icantthinkofanickname says: Newcomer to the Q1SP scene ubiquitous has released a map called Infernal Ascent. It is a mixed-themed vertical climb, which the author describes as follows:Occasionally claustrophobic 90s style map with a mix of themes. The underlying "story" is that you are in some kind of base environment built in such a way that you must climb through three increas...
- New Q1SP: Requiem by Gotshun (2016/08/30 20:46)gotshun says: Go to quaketastic and down load Requiem.zip This is my first release to the public, so I hope you guys enjoy playing. Any feed back, good or bad helps me understand what your looking for when it comes to game play. Any questions, post Attn: Gotshun. I made maps way back and stopped for several years. Then I was looking around on utube and saw Daz playing CZG's Honey. From that moment on I've had the itch. These maps are designed with the Honey theme. I dedicate these maps to CZG ...
- New Q1SP: The Bonehoard by Lane Powell (2016/10/01 09:52)
- Quake 1 Player (2016/10/01 00:14)
- Which map editor? (2016/09/30 13:31)
- Problem with in-game messages (2016/09/27 06:40)
- Funny things you tried in Quake (2016/09/26 04:23)