Welcome to a Quake fan-site offering a complete-as-can-be singleplayer map archive with an accompanying install & launcher tool, several rather messy archives (engines, tools, wads, multiplayer maps, websites) and a variety of articles, knowledge and help.
The latest singleplayer maps
- A user rated mapjam7 a 3/5 251 minutes ago.
- A user commented on epoch: I first rated it 3 s(...) 2618 minutes ago.
- A user re-rated epoch a 4/5 2629 minutes ago.
- A user re-rated epoch a 5/5 2629 minutes ago.
- A user re-rated epoch a 3/5 2630 minutes ago.
- A user rated epoch a 2/5 2630 minutes ago.
- A user rated morbid_1 a 4/5 2944 minutes ago.
- A user rated rapture a 5/5 3951 minutes ago.
- A user rated disturb a 4/5 3954 minutes ago.
- A user rated iam1 a 5/5 3955 minutes ago.
The 5 minute Quake guide
Guides and Help
- Multiplayer todo
Follow, share, love
- New Q1SP: The Bonehoard by Lane Powell (2016/10/01 09:52)negke says: Another newcomer level has been released: The Bonehoard by Lane Powell.It is a large Quoth-based map with a strange blood and bone fortress inside some canyon interspersed with void areas.Download...
- New Q1SP: Infernal Ascent by ubiquitous (2016/09/21 19:44)Icantthinkofanickname says: Newcomer to the Q1SP scene ubiquitous has released a map called Infernal Ascent. It is a mixed-themed vertical climb, which the author describes as follows:Occasionally claustrophobic 90s style map with a mix of themes. The underlying "story" is that you are in some kind of base environment built in such a way that you must climb through three increas...
- New Q1SP: Requiem by Gotshun (2016/08/30 20:46)gotshun says: Go to quaketastic and down load Requiem.zip This is my first release to the public, so I hope you guys enjoy playing. Any feed back, good or bad helps me understand what your looking for when it comes to game play. Any questions, post Attn: Gotshun. I made maps way back and stopped for several years. Then I was looking around on utube and saw Daz playing CZG's Honey. From that moment on I've had the itch. These maps are designed with the Honey theme. I dedicate these maps to CZG ...
- Feedback for Quake Map (2016/10/23 13:46)
- Please do not stop making maps! (2016/10/23 00:52)
- Atlantis by Bruce W. Krueger (2016/10/21 18:50)
- What was your first custom map you ever made? (2016/10/11 19:36)
- Need Help!!!!! (2016/10/11 12:15)