Welcome to a Quake fan-site offering a complete-as-can-be singleplayer map archive with an accompanying install & launcher tool, several rather messy archives (engines, tools, wads, multiplayer maps, websites) and a variety of articles, knowledge and help.
The latest singleplayer maps
- A user commented on retrojam2: Really nice maps, en(...) 20 minutes ago.
- A user rated retrojam2 a 5/5 25 minutes ago.
- A user rated symphony_v101 a 4/5 110 minutes ago.
- A user commented on retrojam5: Putting it all toget(...) 320 minutes ago.
- A user rated retrojam5 a 4/5 324 minutes ago.
- A user commented on retrojam5: Finally, _Bethel Eko(...) 324 minutes ago.
- A user commented on retrojam5: _'good map' pipe dre(...) 370 minutes ago.
- A user commented on retrojam5: I had a great time w(...) 531 minutes ago.
- A user added a 100% demo of retrojam1 on skill 3 964 minutes ago.
- A user rated retrojam1 a 4/5 984 minutes ago.
The 5 minute Quake guide
Guides and Help
- Multiplayer todo
Follow, share, love
- A bunch of new Q1SP releases! (2016/11/27 12:01)negke says: A bit behind on the updates these days, but here we go - there have been several new releases in the past two months:Func Map Jam 8 - Film Noir themeFive black&white/Noir-themed levels (including a start map) by ionous, NewHouse,
- New Q1SP: The Bonehoard by Lane Powell (2016/10/01 09:52)negke says: Another newcomer level has been released: The Bonehoard by Lane Powell.It is a large Quoth-based map with a strange blood and bone fortress inside some canyon interspersed with void areas.Download...
- New Q1SP: Infernal Ascent by ubiquitous (2016/09/21 19:44)Icantthinkofanickname says: Newcomer to the Q1SP scene ubiquitous has released a map called Infernal Ascent. It is a mixed-themed vertical climb, which the author describes as follows:Occasionally claustrophobic 90s style map with a mix of themes. The underlying "story" is that you are in some kind of base environment built in such a way that you must climb through three increas...
- Please do not stop making maps! (2016/12/04 06:48)
- Feedback for Quake Map (2016/11/30 20:57)
- Quake 1 Pre-release (Beta) (2016/11/30 20:48)
- A bunch of new Q1SP releases! (2016/11/28 17:42)
- Mods and add ons (2016/11/26 15:15)