Welcome to a Quake fan-site offering a complete-as-can-be singleplayer map archive with an accompanying install & launch tool, several rather messy archives (engines, tools, wads, multiplayer maps, websites) and a variety of articles, knowledge and help.
The latest singleplayer maps
The 5 minute Quake guide
Guides and Help
- Multiplayer todo
Follow, share, love
- Fresh reviews from Tronyn (2013/06/09 18:09)Spirit says: Tronyn sent me the latest reviews a long time ago, here they are:Ascending and Descending by NegkeClean Cut by MFXCubes of Brown by Qmaster
- New Q1SP: Q-Deck (single player version) by FifthElephant (2013/06/01 18:20)negke says: The releases keep coming: FifthElephant presents the single player version of his recent DM map Q-Deck, a small and detailed Quake adaption of the well-known Deck 16 from Unreal.Download
- New Q1SP: Termination Mental by mfx (2013/05/25 09:55)negke says: mfx is on a roll! Here is another new Q1SP by him: Termination Mental.A small base level for Quoth that is actually a modern remake of stock Quake's Termination Central (E3M1).
- Half-Life Alpha leaked (2013/06/10 21:00)
- Fresh reviews from Tronyn (2013/06/10 17:51)
- Quake in WebGL (2013/06/10 16:24)
- Quake Injector feedback (2013/06/06 22:37)
- Report website bugs here (2013/06/06 18:58)